Yu-Gi-Oh! New Dueling Evolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize the evolution in the way you duel with new rules, new ways to power up your duels, and new Deck Masters. The next level of dueling begins today!

[Rules of the RP]

God of Sorrow
    God of Sorrow
    Admin

[Rules of the RP] Empty [Rules of the RP]

Post by God of Sorrow Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:25 pm

[Rules of the RP] RxAnF7Y
    General Rules:

• Listen to the most interesting man in the world, always respect your fellow RPers. Unless one of them does something RPly unacceptable, then report it to either the current Mod on or me.
    • If someone has a card in their deck that they probably shouldn't have or they've used an effect incorrectly etc., again, either the Mod on or me.
    • This warning is here to be gotten out of the way: When you plan something for your character, always be aware that things can change mid-RP. Some parts of your character's story can be edited or outright lost as RP progresses. Just letting you know now.
    • Monsters can be Normal Summoned in face-up Defense Position.
    • The Mulligan rule is in effect, so if you don't like your initial draw, you can reshuffle your hand and draw 5 again. This can only be used once a duel.
    • If you have an edited or added effect (Augments, Hidden DM effects, etc.) Plz tell someone when it becomes relevant. At the very least let them know when you actually apply it. Waiting until they can't react is just a dick move and hurts the feelings of the Most Interesting Man in the World.

I'll probably add more rules as they get made up...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm